Family Photography Day Terms and Conditions
How the Family Studio Days work
Just to clarify a few things that I’ve had to put in place to avoid any confusion!
– your session is only reserved for you once your booking fee has been paid; your booking fee is not returnable but can be fully redeemed against your orders
– should you then be unable to attend, please give me as much warning as you can so that I can rebook that session. Your booking fee can then be carried forward to my next Family Photography Day. If you simply don’t turn up, your booking fee is forfeit
– if place your order with two weeks of the images going online, you can redeem all of your booking fee against your order, minimum order of £50
– if you place your order within 48 hours of the images going online you can claim a further 10% discount off your order, minimum order of £50
– your images will be online for 28 days
– a fee may apply if you ask for the images to be placed online again once the 28 day viewing period has expired
– if your party includes a really young one, who, on the day, just doesn’t play the game for us, which I’m sure won’t happen because all your children are totally delightful, at my discretion, I may offer you another session at no further charge, at a mutually convenient time and place. These sessions are really not suitable though for the youngest babies, and I would urge to book a regular photography session for which I allow up to two-three hours for sessions with newborns and the youngest babies.
– the session is really only suitable for an “average” sized family group – mum, dad and two or three children, maybe grandparents too – someone did once bring along their two sisters and their partners, and their families, and the grandparents too; in total about 14 people, and to be honest that didn’t work very well – there just wasn’t enough time to justice to that group. If you have that size a group, I would ask you to book two sessions please or book a regular shoot, available from just £50
– you consent to my using any images from the shoot on my website or elsewhere to advertise my services, but the images will not identify the subjects by full name, address or location; they will not be used for any other purpose without your written consent; if you really do not want me to use any images in this way, do please let me know in writing, either a letter or an email and I will of course honour your request
How do I find out when they are happening?
You can contact me using this form or call me on 01425 670706 or 07734 580794, or better still, sign up for my occasional newsletter using the sign up option bottom right of this page 🙂