Black Friday? Small Business Saturday? Half Price Gift Vouchers!
The Black Friday craziness is here again
I find all the frantic spend spend spend in the High Street generated by the Black Friday phenomenon all a bit… too American! With my apologies to any American readers!
It’s all centred around the big international brands and there’s a massive danger that small independent local traders can lose out in the maelstrom of big budget advertising.
Small Business Saturday
That’s why I was delighted to discover Small Business Saturday, which this year is taking place on Saturday 2nd December.
When you buy from an independent local business, you know that;
– your money is staying in the local economy, getting recycled into other local businesses
– you are supporting a company that pays its tax
– you’ll usually get better service, and one that’s friendly too
– you’re helping to create jobs in your community
– very often you’ll find that local businesses are involved with your community in ways beyond trade – for example, I work with regularly with two local charities, and also create local campaigns such as Taboob and by supporting me, you help create the opportunity for me to do this work
Check out this list too
Half Price Gift Vouchers!
So this year I am marking Small Business Saturday with a fantastic offer – all of my Gift Vouchers are HALF PRICE from now until the end of Small Business Saturday on 2nd December.
Did you say “Half Price Gift Vouchers”?
Yep, that’s just what I said! Visit my Gift Vouchers page and use the code HALFPRICE in the “Redeem Coupon” box in the checkout.
There are only 20 available so please be quick with your order!
And you can only use the code once so if you want to give yourself a gift too make sure you buy it there and then!
Anything else? Planning a wedding?
Give me a call on 01425 672706 or use the contact form 🙂